REVISION - Part 1


 Revision - the most crucial part of JEE preparation. Before going deep into this topic, let me ask you a ques - Are you scoring less marks in Tests even after studying and practicing properly ?


Then, I think improper revision might be one of the reasons. What does revision actually means?

So basically it means you are revisiting the stuffs you have already learnt. Intensity of revision may vary according to availability of time. It means that, most basic type of revision is simply going through your notes. If you have more time you can do some ques too.

I did my drop year prepared from Competishun. My revision method was as follows:

So let us suppose my next test is 14 days far. Then, I would try to go through all the notes from beginning till the last day just before the test.


Additionally you can also follow this , it can be helpful.:



 These were my methods suggested by Mohit Tyagi Sir. Even I called him personally for this. I'm sure this method will work for most aspirants.

I hope importance of revision is clear to you all by now. 

Follow this link to read more....


Comments

you might like this !!

Beyond JEE !!

LAB RECORD BANANE KA MAN NAHI KARTA YAR !!!

Managing Regular School with Coaching